Thursday 23 February 2012

Xterra For The Win


Hi Guys and Girls,

Wow, been a very long time since we last updated you and got down and dirty about some riding. Sorry about this, we will be back up and running very soon. Some changes are happening in the world of Dirt Worx and some exciting things ahead.

Lone-Rida will be filling in some riding news soon, so keep watching this space as always.

Just a quick one with regards to the awesome Xterra, myself and a few others will be entertaining ourselves this weekend with some pain and hopefully some gain as well, but we are pretty sure it will be a fun day out. It will be the first Xterra challenge for me, and I think it is going to be very interesting and probably long, but at the end of the day hopefully also good fun.

Check out the link below for all the details:


I'll have a full write up next week on it...that is if I am not broken.

Have a good one and as always.... Stay Dirty!

No comments:

Post a Comment