Tokai - Always a nice trails for guys and girls who want some climbing and if you want some more climbing take on the mast...your legs will not be happy but you will not be disappointed!
Deer Park - Nice fun ride, but beware of the heat on that side of the mountain, it will be Hot!
Jonkershoek - Just a nice fun and favorite of ours here at Dirt Worx, so of course we are going to punt it :-)
If you are hitting any others, let us know!
For the race enthusiasts out there, there is a very nice race which is good fun and it's all happening in Franschhoek:
- Porcupine Ridge/Franschhoek Lions MTB Ride 2012
- Date: 4 February 2012
- Venue: Bridge House School, Franschhoek
- Distances: 46.8 Km; 24.3 Km; 8 Km
- Enquiries: Willemien 084 843 5389 / email@example.com
- Pre-Entries close 2 February 201
- For more information visit www.pedalpower.co.za
Enjoy it guys and have some riding fun. Till Next Week
*Image courtesy of art.com